Requirements: Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of applicable background/experience
• Knowledge of health data exchange standards (such as HL7, FHIR, API, EDI, CDS Hooks, CDA, etc.), clinical data sets (such as CPT, SNOMED, ICD, LOINC, etc.), and/or interoperability in healthcare
• Understanding of the source systems, mapping rules, file layouts, and table design.
• Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills include interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to establish effective working relationships with stakeholders at all levels
• Experience in EMR, EHR, and HIE data interfaces and standards preferred
• Bachelor’s Master’s Degree in Business, Data Analytics, Engineering, Health Information Management, Healthcare Administration, Computer Science or related field
• Familiarity with business intelligence, data analytics, data warehousing, informatics or other information technology.
• Knowledge of data elements and relationship rules used to establish data quality.
• Experience working with data repositories to certify data elements and data derivatives.
• Proficient in managing multiple concurrent tasks with changing priorities
The Health Information Exchange (HIE) Specialist is an important part of our implementation initiative to advance healthcare interoperability and strengthen collaboration between the stakeholders in order to improve patient care. This position is responsible for analyzing customer data in support of implementation and operational efforts for patientLynk customers. Responsibilities will include communicating with internal stakeholders, addressing issues/risk from stakeholders, coordinating solutions, and proactively identifying improvements to health data exchange capability delivery.
Examples of duties include:
• Assist in analyzing data through participation in patient portal implementations
• Support the planning and execution of connection testing with the project team members, laboratories, or Lab Information Systems
• Identify, prioritize, communicate and drive resolution of critical issues and risks to mitigate potential negative impacts, post-implementation
• Provide regular status and other reports to management as required
• Maintain compliance with Abartys corporate standards and contribute to continual process improvement efforts
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as required to fulfill job function or as assigned
Job Type: Temporary, consultant
Location: Option for fully remote, must be authorized to work in the US.
Pay: Competitive pay
COVID-19 considerations: To keep our team safe and as part of our commitment to flattening the infection curve, we continue to work-from-home, have provided WFH budgets to all employees, and have suspended all non-essential business travel.